What you need:
- Mod Podge
- Glitter (any colour you desire .. I used fine purple glitter & chunky silver glitter)
- An old clutch or wallet or bag (whatever you prefer and want to glam up)
- Paint brush or Sponge
- a bowl
- newspaper or something to put it on
- Put mod podge & glitter in a bowl ( there is no particular measurements bt however much mod podge you use put about the same about of glitter or more in.. use the bottom of bowl as a measurement.. so half the bottom of the bowl is mod podge and the other half is glitter) .. then mix it all together.
- Get your old clutch and paint a layer of the mixture on.. do not worry about if it stays white as when it dries you will see the glitter as the mod podge glue dries clear. P.S you may have to do a couple of layers (once each layer has dried) to cover the clutch so you don’t see the original colour/clutch.
- Once Dried.. and have put the mixture all over the clutch where you want it .. You have finished your glitter clutch :D and can go out on the town with it ;)
Below are a few pics of my formal and the glitter clutch I made, simple yet effective and doesn’t look tacky (I even got complimented a lot that night and asked where i got it from, they’re were surprised when i told them i did it myself)
P.S I’m not wearing heels as I did not want to be taller than my bf (thats why i look really short.. i swear i’m not that short)
Let me know how you went :D