DIY: Studded Shoulder Sweater
What you need:
- Tall English Silver Studs (or any size you prefer)
- a sweater/jumper (any colour/size/type of jumper.. up to you)
- a knife ( not a sharp one .. you don’t want to cut yourself) or ruler or something to bend the prongs down.
- Work out how many studs you want to use and where you want to place them on your jumper. (I put mine on both shoulders in a triangular shape)
- push the studs through the jumper and hold it there as you get your knife to bend the prongs down… continue to do it for all the studs.
- and then Finito! you are done and have a studded jumper :D